COVID19 Safety at Events
COVID19 Safety Concerns: Face covering is not required but you can use face covering depending on your personal circumstances and comfort level. That being said, we still need to do our best to social distance while at the event. Please respect each other’s space and don’t judge another person’s comfort level when it comes to social distancing. Each person must use good discernment when it comes to your own personal health.
- Please take your temperature before coming to an event. If it is over 100.5 degrees, then you should stay home.
- Have you been in direct contact with a person’s mucus or saliva with a lab-confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
Since your last day of work, have you had any of these symptoms?
- Shortness of breath, difficulty breathing or severe wheezing
- Or at least two of these symptoms :
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Nausea, Vomiting or Diarrhea.
- If you answered YES to any of these questions, please do not come to an outdoor event and expose others to anything you might have. If you have any of the symptoms described, we encourage you to seek medical help.
- The church will be open to use the bathroom but if you must enter the building. Please only touch the door handles and restroom facilities. West Ridge will sanitize the bathrooms and door handles after the event is over.