Huff Elementary Toy Sale
The Toy Sale is Saturday, December 8th from 9-11am for Huff Families at West Ridge. We need help setting up the days before, assisting and checking families out. If you would like to volunteer or help set-up click here.
- Set-up Team before the event on Thursday the 6th from 5:30 – 8:30p
- Check-in Huff Families (Spanish speaking a plus)
- Greeters (explain what happens inside while people wait in-line, Spanish speaking a plus)
- Check-out (will help check-out and help people bring items to their cars, Spanish speaking a plus)
- Toy area (help parents shop)
- Santa’s Secret Shop (interact with kids to meet Santa, color and watch movie)
- Elves Breakfast (need to watch/interact with families/help clean-up)
Do you have unused, perfectly good toys lying around your house? Like most of us, the answer is probably, heck yes! An easy way you and your family can help serve local families this Christmas is by bringing in your gently used toys.
Please only donate gently used, cleaned, all pieces in tact and grouped together. Drop-off toys in the large donation box in the lobby 11/18 – 12/2.