21-Day Experiment: Bible Reading
One of the best ways to grow our faith is regularly reading our Bible. The 21-Day Experiment is a commitment to read one chapter daily for 21-days starting Monday, April 16th. Application questions and interaction on FaceBook will help us learn and grow together. Daily passages and questions will be sent through the Church App and FaceBook. Or simply use the printed guide to join in this spiritual exercise make a difference in your relationship with God and with others!
West Ridge App:
- If you don’t have the West Ridge app you can download it here. If you already have the West Ridge App, be sure to make sure you have the most updated version through the App Store or Google Play.
- Open the WR app and in the top right hand corner, tap the paper airplane logo to open the Notifications settings.
- Allow Notifications and turn on the “21-day Experiment” Notification.
- Starting Monday, April 16th you will start receiving a daily notification of the passage and question.
West Ridge Facebook Page:
- If you haven’t already, join the West Ridge Community Church Page
- “LIKE” the page and drop down the “FOLLOWING” menu
- Be sure to check, “See First” and “Notifications On” – see below
- Starting Monday, April 16th you will start receiving a daily FaceBook notification of the passage and question.
Available here for download or at Guest Services on Sunday.